Sunday, February 14, 2010

6- WHITE-WATER RAFTING on the GALLATIN RIVER in MONTANA!.....

It was a scary thrill, through those wild river rapids in the Gallatin Valley, near Bozeman, that helped me become a much better and stronger person, inside. And, at the end of the float trip, inside, I yelled..."I DID IT, SQUIRE, I DID IT!"
Was studying the "federal government" with a special Montana State U. class meeting at Big Sky, all expenses. Intead of flying out to Bozeman, Montana, like the other ten from different schools, rr decided to leave early from Virginia and drive across country, for my first ever trip on ground. First night was in a small Illinois town, then off to see the great Mississippe River. Took time to explore the St. Louis ARCH. And then took the route up the river to Hannibal, Missouri. Explored that writer's old town, houses, cave and...waded in the M-i-crooked-letter, crooked letter-i-crooked-letter-crooked-letterhumpback-humpback-i!

No comments:

Post a Comment